The holiday season is marked with classic movies, our favorite songs, decorations, and, of course, must-eat holiday treats. Try making some of these festive goodies with your kids this year:
- Sugar cookie Christmas trees: Cut your sugar cookies into the traditional tree shape, but instead of using green frosting, just cover them in white frosting and decorate them with assorted green sprinkles. If your house enjoys bright pink aluminum trees, you can even use pink sprinkles!
- Candy cane bark: Candy canes are synonymous with Christmas treats. This delicious bark is easy to bake and absolutely delicious.
- Peanut butter reindeer cookies: Who doesn’t love peanut butter cookies? Make them festive this time of year using some M&Ms and pretzels. Your children will love making cookie versions of all eight of their favorite traditional reindeer — and who could forget Rudolph?
- Tootsie Roll Menorah: If you celebrate Hanukkah instead of Christmas, you can still get in the spirit with this adorable treat that uses Tootsie Rolls, jelly beans, and chocolate frosting.
- Gingerbread house: When in doubt, stick with the classics. You can bake your own gingerbread and buy your own candies and frosting to decorate, or, if short on time, just purchase a gingerbread kit at the store.
Celebrate the season by indulging your sweet tooth with one of these must-eat holiday treats. If you have a taste for a new vehicle, visit Anthony Buick GMC and check out our wide selection of new rides.